The CAD Academy is more than industry-leading 3D design software, certification programs and curriculum. It is instructor training! To ensure successful implementation of The CAD Academy Academic Programs we offer an instructor led 2 Day Certified to Teach The CAD Academy Instructor Training Program. This training will provide instructors with an overview of The CAD Academy learning resources, basic to advanced software training and ADDA Industry Instructor Certification program review. Participating instructors will receive a Certified to Teach The CAD Academy certificate of completion. The CAD Academy also offers (1 Day) software specific instructor training and a (2 Day) ADDA Instructor Certification Exam Preparation training schedule for Mechanical, Architectural, Civil and General CAD.
Test Drive Series
The CAD Academy performs upon request a (1 Day) instructor-led workshop at your school via our Test Drive Series. Test Drive Series includes a program overview and (2) of the below listed tracks:
- Mechanical featuring SolidWorks participants will experience the form, fit and function of 3D mechanical design before it is built (STEM centric)
- Architectural featuring ArchiCAD participants will learn how the power of BIM will unlock student potential and vault your design program to new heights.
- Civil-Engineering featuring Microstation + PowerCivil participants will learn why Bentley software is utilized for more infrastructure projects than any other CAD software program. (STEM centric)
- General CAD featuring A+CAD participants will use a functionally equivalent alternative to AutoCADŽ for exposure to CAD Fundamentals.
- Learn how to effectively integrate green + sustainable design into academic programs with The CAD Academy for increased building energy efficiency, substantial reduction of material waste + more accurate evaluation of project lifecycles.
[Test Drive Request ]